“Its the final countdown!” Don’t forget to make the changes to your Google Analytics before July 30th
The team here have been busy making sure that the White Label Dating platform is ready for the change come the beginning of next month- the countdown is on so it’s time to make sure you’re upgraded and ready to go with us!If you haven’t already been in touch with a member of the White Label Dating Team, it’s the final countdown to Google’s deployment of Google Analytics 4!
The transition process for your White Label Dating sites is simple. All you need to do is create a GA4 account and click the link below. You’ll be directed to a form which requires your partner account name, the email linked to your portal account, and your Measurement ID and Measurement Protocol API Secret from Google Analytics 4.
You will need to complete the WLD GA4 Form Below for every GEO under every brand.
To find your Measurement ID and Measurement Protocol API Secret in Google Analytics, follow these simple steps in the set up assistant in GA4:
1. Log in to your Google Analytics account.
2. Navigate to the Admin section.
3. Under the Property column, click on “Data Streams.”
4. Locate your measurement ID and click on it.
5. Copy your measurement ID into our form
6. Further down the GA4 page, reach “events”
7. Measurement Protocol API Secrets
8. Create a new API Secret Value
9. Enter the name “WLD Postback”
10. Copy the newly created secret value into our form
11. Add the brand name and the GEO’s you’re working with into our form
12. Voilà! Your Measurement ID and Secret ID will be right there for you.
Get in touch via [email protected] to share your ID’s with the team at White Label Dating.
If you’re still not sure, we’ve found a short video to help you!
How to find the API Secret in Google Analytics 4
What happens next?Once you’ve submitted the form details, a member of the team will be in touch to inform you that your GA4 details have been updated. It’ll take 48 hours for data to start pulling through, so don’t worry if you don’t see data straight away.
What more can I see with GA4 X WLD Integration?
- Real time ROI on paid spend
- Accurate device traffic split
- A shed load more data to help you make more informed marketing decisions!