We’re now in the middle of January and you’re probably a long way through your New Year to do list. January has gone off with a bang at WhiteLabelDating.com; all metrics have increased and you’re all working hard to drive traffic to our platform.
Behind closed doors, the B2B team are working their way through various projects that we’d like you to be aware of. We’ve summarised some of our new projects below, to help you keep on top of your dating portfolio, without missing any opportunities.
- If you already have a live site in the US, please ensure that you have signed and returned our US specific contract by 1st March. If you’d like to launch a site in the US, you must sign and return our US specific contract before the site is live so that you are in compliance with all legal requirements. If you need access to this contract, please contact your Partner Manager.
- Following the roll out of our US specific terms and conditions, if any of your sites are live in the US and you’d like a separate payee name to be associated with your US business, this will need to be submitted to your Partner Manager by 1st March. More details can be found here.
- Get your US sites live as soon as possible. This way, when our Commercial team have successfully begun to populate the US database, you’ll simply be able to switch your spend on and start generating revenue.
- You should no longer be referencing our old hosting URLs on any homepage. More information can be found here.
- If you’re a Bronze or Silver partner, your sites will have been involved in our recent mass Rate Card test project. During this project, we grouped together a selection of smaller sites based on their current price point. We then tested them against two variants. Your Partner Manager will be able to update you on the findings and any future plans as a result of this project. This kind of testing is vital in helping you to generate as much cash as possible, without damaging any other metrics. If any of your sites had more than 50 initial sign-ups in December, you can put your dating site on a standalone Rate Card test to find an optimum price point.
- Catch up with your Partner Manager to find out about the latest platform enhancements and in-house tests being performed at any given time. It’s important that you understand what WhiteLabelDating.com are doing to improve the platform, user experience and revenue, so that you can take advantage of the opportunities available.
- Make sure that you’re prepared for the usual Valentine’s Day rush. There are 2 spikes we see at this time of year; first Christmas/New Year and then, of course, Valentine’s Day.
2013 is set to be another stellar year for WhiteLabelDating.com. As always, if you need any help at all with any of the updates listed above, please contact your Partner Manager as soon as possible.
Lauren Barnes, Senior Partner Manager @ WhiteLabelDating.com