Last week our Chief Revenue Officer, Dave Adams, discussed our brand NEW Postback Tracking functionality for your Google campaigns – a vital tool that will help you generate higher margins and ultimately more cash through more accurate ROI.
Key benefits of Postback Tracking:
- Get accurate conversion data without depending on cookies as Postback Tracking is powered by a unique click ID
- All actions, securely tracked, lowering the risk of mistracking traffic
- Ability to report in real time cash generation per campaign
- Get more accurate ROI measuring for your acquisition costs and compare with ease
- Easily verifiable data that will allow you to build confidence in your decisions and optimisation actions
- Eliminates the need to run multiple reports
What is Postback Tracking and how does it work?
Postback Tracking is a method of tracking that uses Google’ advertising suite. This will send all revenue back to Google analytics so you can optimise campaigns within the Google Suite.
When a user signs up via a referral link, Postback Tracking creates a unique click ID on the initial click.
All conversion data associated with each unique click will be be posted straight back into Google Analytics so you can effectively see a campaign’s ROI and spend your money on the campaigns that will make you a higher return and generate the largest LTV!
Check out our guide on “How to set up Postback Tracking for Google“.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to your Partner Manager or contact [email protected]. Each member of the team will be fully trained on this setup and on hand to support you.