28th December 2011
Are you ready to take your dating business to the next level? This update may just help you reach your goals!
We are very pleased to announce a very big tech launch (which we know a lot of you are very excited about too!) Our in-house development team have been working around the clock to bring you this fantastic product and now we can finally unveil the WhiteLabelDating.com mobile platform.
With the mobile market worth an estimated £152 Billion in 2011 (and predicted to grow to a phenomenal £425 Billion by 2015), the world of mobile is big business. According to Google, mobile dating queries are growing 123% year on year as the public also choose to use mobile devices to access the web as well as desktop applications.
Mobile traffic is plentiful and relatively cheap- acquisition cost is up to 50% lower through mobile than desktop channels and we have found that 16% of our traffic is already accessed through handheld devices, even without a dedicated mobile platform.
Due to the growing demand for this service, our in-house development team have been working on ‘project mobile’ for the last six months, making sure WhiteLabelDating.com‘s offering is first class.
– New members can register without pre-sign up from a desktop site
– A multi-button dashboard allows members to access a variety of sections and undertake many key actions including Messages, Winks, Who’s Viewed Me and Favourites
– The dynamic member profile view enables you to see the commonly viewed information about a member, with display optimisations depending on how complete the profile is
– Local member search – using the mobile device’s built in geo-location (GPS) information
– Advanced search functionality – equal to that of the search capability available to desktop browser users
– The ability to upgrade to full membership to get the best experience from the mobile site. Basic members will be prompted to upgrade when attempting to send or read messages
– Accepts all common debit / credit card types from both VISA and MasterCard, plus Premium SMS and PayPal
– To ensure the best possible experience for the greatest proportion of users, this mobile template has been designed to work best with iPhone, Android and Blackberry, along with a huge array of other popular mobile devices.
Contact your partner manager who can provide a step-by-step guide that details everything that you will need to do to become mobile ready and take advantage of this amazing opportunity.
The partner team would also like to say a huge thank you to our incredibly hard-working and talented team of web developers who have worked very hard to bring you this fantastic update. We look forward to seeing great results with your mobile sites!
B2B PR & Marketing Executive